Montag, 6. September 2021

Brian Setzer's first solo album in 7 years, "Gotta Have The Rumble" is available now

Brian Setzer - Obviously, it’s a reference to my motorcycles and hot rods, something that hasn’t changed since I was 15 years old. I still have the same passion for going fast and adrenaline. But it’s also about my hearing problem with tinnitus, the ringing of the ear. It was pretty bad, and I realized that I couldn’t play the way I wanted to. As I recovered, standing in front of a small amplifier just didn’t cut it. The sound from my big amp makes the guitar rumble. Which is a big part of my sound. I was really despondent for a while because I thought I wouldn’t be able to do that again. So, "Gotta Have The Rumble" refers to both of those things ! Link: https://briansetzer.com/